Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 16 April 2012

I have been 'fired' by a hospital ... good news

This afternoon I had another out-patient appointment at Poole General Hospital following on from the two weeks I spent there with a post-surgery infection.  I had been annoyed with myself that I had forgotten to take my book to read, but in the end they were only about 15 minutes late so I didn't need a book.  Good news is that I have been 'fired' by them (discharged) and if I have any further problems I will need to go through my GP to be referred back to them.  From the hip replacement point of view I have an appointment at the Royal Bournemouth Hospital on 10 May to see how the prosthesis is doing.  I should have had that appointment when I was in hospital just before Easter, so it had to be rearranged.  I certainly hope they don't find anything that needs immediate attention because it is my neice's wedding a couple of days after and I don't want anything to interfere with that.

It is great to be able to, hopefully, close the file on one part of my health issues.  One hospital down, two to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment