Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 May 2009

Isn't amazing how the weather can affect your moon?

The sun has finally come out and there is warmth in it as well and that alone can really lift your mood. Also the sun synthesises vitamin D which in turn is good at fighting cancer.

I actually don't really like hot weather, nor do I sit out in the sun but I do like the idea of it being there. Today was just about perfect, not too hot and a little bit of cloud so it didn't get to be too much. Summer seems to have been a long time coming this year, and feels as though it is actually here to stay. There have been sunny days before and then it gets cold again, but this time it feels as though it will stay warm.

Warmth seems to help my aches and pains these days as well, so that it another reason to welcome the better weather. I was given some upper back exercises by the physio at the hospice recently but find that I need to have a hot shower first to loosen up the back before doing them, though for the first time today I did them before having the morning shower. It is great to get out of bed and to be able to stand up stratight without any problem.

I'm hoping the end of this week with have good weather as I want to be able to get out in the garden a bit. It is a disaster area and I bought a pruning saw recently so I can try to tackle some of the bigger tryffids so I can get in and out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment